Where the bed and breakfast use is permitted, the following conditions shall apply.
- A bed and breakfast shall only be conducted within a principal dwelling unit;
- A bed and breakfast is not permitted on a lot that contains a secondary suite or garden suite;
- An occupant of the principal dwelling shall be the operator of the bed and breakfast;
- No more than 4 bedrooms shall be used for the bed and breakfast business operation;
- No more than 8 patrons, including boarders and lodgers shall be accommodated within 1 dwelling unit;
- No bedroom shall include a kitchen;
- Parking of cars, trucks, recreational vehicles operated by the patrons shall be provided for within the lot;
- No patrons shall stay within the same dwelling for more than 30 days in a 12-month period.