Your City HallCouncilDepartmentsOn-line ServicesBylaw EnforcementCustomer Service FeedbackEmployment Emergencies
PEACHLAND BEACH RUN, JULY 1, 2016
REGISTRATION FOR THE BEACH RUN OPENS ON MARCH 4 ONLINE Click Here to register AND MARCH 7 IN PERSON AT THE PEACHLAND COMMUNITY CENTRE
ABOUT THE ROUTE
3k Walk Route
- Fairly flat route along Beach Avenue starting at Heritage Park with a turn around point located (roughly) around 12th St.
- A water station will be located at the halfway point
5K Run Route
- Fairly flat route along Beach Avenue and the foreshore of Okanagan Lake. A very scenic route.
- The 5k run or walk starts at Heritage Park, and proceeds on the lakeside of Beach Ave.
- Turn left off of Beach Avenue onto 14th St.
- Right onto Lake Avenue, and follow along the curve back to 14th.
- Left onto 14th St.
- Right onto Beach Ave., and follow along on the lakeside of Beach Avenue to the finish line at Heritage Park.
10 K Run Route
- The 10k starts at Heritage Park and follows along the lakeshore of Beach Avenue and follows the uphill of Beach Ave turning right onto Buchanan Rd.
- Keeping right on Buchanan Road, follow along into the cul de sac (Robinson Place) looping around by the water station.
- Follow back on Buchanan Road, turning left back onto Beach Ave. Follow Along Beach to 14th St.
- Turn right onto 14th.
- Right onto Lake Avenue, and follow the loop around back to 14th St.
- Left onto 14th St.
- Right onto Beach Ave and follow along the lakeshore side back to the finish line at Heritage Park.
- 5K - The 5k course has a one water station on Lake Avenue, and at the finish.
- 10K- The 10k course has a water station#1 adjacent to Todd washroom, water station#2 at the cul de sac at Robinson Place, water station #3 at Lake Avenue, and at the finish line.
Adult 5 & 10K
- $30 Mar 4-Jun 3
- $35 Jun 4-13
- $25 June 14-Jun 28 *no shirt
- $20 Mar 4-Jun 3
- $25 Jun 4-13
- $15 June 14-Jun 28 *no shirt
RACE PACKAGE PICKUP:Race packages will be available for pickup on Thursday June 30th from 7:30-9:30 am and from 3:30-5 pm or on the morning of the race, Friday July 1, from 6:15-7 am. You will need to submit your completed waiver and medical release forms prior to picking up your race package; they can be completed in advance or in person.
WAIVER, MEDICAL RELEASE, AND INFORMED CONSENT FORMS
Adults 19 Years of Age or Older:
All participants 19 years of age or older must complete the WAIVER and MEDICAL RELEASE form (one form per participant).
Youth/Children Under 19 Years of Age:
All participants under 19 years of age must have their INFORMED CONSENT and MEDICAL RELEASE forms completed and signed by their parent/legal guardian (one form per participant).
All participants or parents/legal guardians of participants under 19 years of age must have their appropriate forms completed, signed, and submitted to the race package pickup station before they are permitted to pickup their race packages. Forms can either be printed out and completed prior to race day or completed at the event (copies will be made available at the race package pickup station).
***We are in need of Volunteers for the Beach Run***
Call the Recreation Office at 250.767.2133 or email Recreation Coordinator
2016 Beach Run Race Results
2015 Beach Run Race Results
2014 Beach Run Race Results
2013 Beach Run Race Results
- 2013 Beach Run 10k IRA#8 Overall
- 2013 Beach Run 10k IRA#8 Age Groups
- 2013 Beach Run 5K Overall
- 2013 Beach Run 5K Age Groups
2012 Beach Run Race Results
2011 Beach Run Race Results
- 5k Run Overall
- 5K Run Age Groups
- 5k Walk Overall
- 5K Walk Age Groups
- 10K Run Overall
- 10K Run Age Groups