- Most areas of Bylaw Enforcement are health and safety related.
- The majority of Bylaws are enforced on a complaint only basis.
- Bylaws are enforced through the Bylaw Notice Enforcement Bylaw
- Reasonable attempts will be made to secure voluntary compliance prior to initiating any manner of enforcement action.
- Enforcement action will be entertained where there exists a clearly identified complainant who is directly affected by the alleged violation.
- Complete a BYLAW OFFENCE - REQUEST FOR ACTION form.
- Submit the form to Bylaw Services
- Forms are available at the District of Peachland Municipal Hall (Also available on the web-site)
- Forms will be processed and assigned a Tracking No.
- Only completed forms will be accepted
- If additional information is required you will be contacted by one of our Officers
- Complaints of a serious nature will receive priority
Copyright © District of Peachland
All Rights Reserved | Site by Trinex Internet Solutions