District of Peachland Community Centre
4450 6th Street
Peachland, BC V0H 1X7
Located across from Swim Bay Beach and behind the old Primary school, the Community Centre is at the heart of the community. Located at 4450 6th Street, the Community Centre is a wonderful venue for weddings, dances, special events, meetings, etc. The facility features a main room accommodating up to 500 people. The banquet room can accommodate up to 100 people. There is also a commercial kitchen to support your event’s food preparation and catering needs.
The Community Centre offers a variety of services and facilities:
- Fitness facility with cardio equipment, spin bikes and a Universal Gym
- Meeting Room (100 person capacity)
- Gymnasium/Large Meeting Room ( 500 person capacity)
- Outdoor sports field and playground
- Variety of workshops and programs
- Wheelchair accessible
- Public Showers
- Commercial kitchen
- Catering Supplies (400 people)
- Tables (52 round,18 rectangular, 35 wooden rectangular)
- chairs (400)
- Electric Piano
- Sound System and Microphones
4th Street Place
– Located at 4475 4th Street, Fourth Street Place is home to the Archery Club and the Boxing Club. Each year the Peachland Players hold performances there as well. Fourth Street Place is a space ideal for activities such as martial arts or informal social events. Capacity is approximately 50 people.
Amenities: Small kitchen
Rotary Centennial Pavilion at Heritage Park
– Located at Beach Ave and 1st street, Heritage Park is ideal for weddings, family picnics, and special events. This picturesque park features a pavilion, playground, day wharf, and a spirit square. It is also home to the Summer Farmers Market, Fishing Forever, Canada Day, World of Wheels, and Christmas Light up.
Amenities: Electrical, water, and washrooms across the street. Tables and chairs available for rent.
– Located at Beach Ave and 6th Street, Cousins Park is both a ball field park and a special event site. Each year you will find events such as Dancin’ Barefoot in the Park and World of Wheels. Located across from Swim Bay and adjacent to the Community Centre, there are washrooms, a kitchen and concession access close by.
Amenities: Electrical, water, washrooms on site and at Swim Bay. Tables and chairs available for rent.
– Located at Hwy 97 and San Clemente, Lambley Park is home to the tennis courts and is a great location for picnics and family events.
Amenities: No services. Tables and chairs available for rent.
Click here for a full listing of local parks and amenities