Click Here for Recreation Guide
***All classes are subject to cancellation due to insufficient registration, instructor availability, inclement weather or non-availability of facilities. Please call 250-767-2133 to avoid disappointment. Fall registration begins online on August 22 and in person on August 25.
RECREATION PROGRAM SURVEY
The Peachland Recreation Department is seaking feedback on our recreation programs. If you have participated in our programs in the last 6 months, please tell us how we are doing!
Fall 2014 Program Highlights
We have a variety of new and exciting programs and activities to you get active this fall:
- Halloween Spooktacular
- Floor Hockey
- Tween Dropin & Multi Sports
- Breakfast With Santa
- Beginner Night Club Two Step
- Learn to Speak Spanish
- And of course spin, yoga, pickleball and more!
To register on line Click Here or register in person at Peachland Community Center. For more information on these and other programs, please view our Recreation Guide or call 250.767.2133.
ACCESS TO RECREATION
Canadian Tire Jump Start Program
The Canadian Tire Jump Start program provides financially disadvantaged children in Canada with the opportunity to participate in sport and recreational activities.
Criterion to apply for the Jump Start program includes:
- To be eligible, children must be between the ages of 4 and 18;
- Funding preference is to pay for registration fees with consideration to fund equipment costs or transportation costs on a case by case basis;
- Sport or recreational activity must include physical activity;
- Funding should be for a sustained program that is either a minimum of five weeks duration with a minimum of one session per week or, in the case of sport camps, five consecutive days;
- Maximum of one activity per child, per allocation period;
- Funding goes to individuals, not to teams;
- Up to $200 per child can be issued per allocation period.
Please complete & return forms to the Community Centre.
Copyright © District of Peachland
All Rights Reserved | Site by Trinex Internet Solutions