Your City HallCouncilDepartmentsOn-line ServicesBylaw EnforcementCustomer Service FeedbackEmployment Emergencies
Dams, Reservoirs, Intakes
DAMS, RESERVOIRS, INTAKES
WATERSHED PROTECTION PLAN FINAL REPORT - MAY 20, 2010 Source Protection Plan – identifying hazards and vulnerabilities to drinking water quality and quantity and developing strategies to eliminate, minimize or mitigate hazards to provide a safe and secure drinking water source. View the report and appendicies below. Please note these are very large files and may take some time to download.
- Watershed Protection Plan Report and Tables
- Watershed Protection Plan Report Appendix A to F
- Watershed Protection Plan Report Appendix G to L
Water System #3 (Peachland Creek aka Deep Creek)
- Silver Lake
- Elevation: 331.4 ft
- Maximum Storage: 255 acre ft
- Glen Lake
- Elevation: 1,627 ft
- Maximum Storage 250 acre ft
- Peachland Lake
- Elevation: 4,150 ft.
- Maximum Storage: 9,540 acre-ft.
- Peachland Lake Dam
- Peachland Creek Settling pond
- Peachland Creek Intake and chlorinating station. 400,000 gallons
- Law Street Reservoir, 100,000 gallons
- Seven (7) PRV stations
Peachland Lake Dam and Control Building
Water System #2 (Wells)
- Well #1 170 ft deep, No longer in use
- Well #2 170 ft deep, No longer in use
- Reservoir #1 40,000 gallons. Two pumps drive 300 gallons per minute to reservoir 2.
- Reservoir #2 100,000 gallons
- Intake can supply 3,000 gallons per minute.
- Reservoir #1 40,000 gallons
- Reservoir #2 350,000 gallons
- Reservoir #3 100,000 gallons
- Five (5) PRV stations