The 24/7 Access to your Utility Account and Property Tax information has been modified.
To get started, please register for a new login to our Virtual City Hall Portal for Online Services
How to Register
(please read these 6 steps BEFORE accessing the link below)
- On the Online Services page (Link below) you will have to register by clicking the 'Register' button near the upper right hand corner
- Once all fields are entered click on 'Register' button
- You have to add your existing accounts (Utilities and/or Property Taxes) to your profile by clicking on your username near top right hand corner. Under Account Management 'Select Account Type' (UB-Utility Billing or PT-Property Taxes) in the drop down menu, then click on 'Add New Account' button.
- For Utility Accounts enter your Account Number & Access Code, which can be found on your Utility Bill.
- For Property Tax Accounts enter your Roll Number & Access Code, which can be found on your Property Tax Notice (the 318 is already entered - enter last 8 digits with decimal).
- Your account(s) will display on screen when added to profile
- To inquire into your account click on Online Services at the top and select account
Register with your Access Code to see your account transactions, summary of your utility services, monthly water consumption, sewer and solid waste billing.
Register with your Access Code and the LAST 8 DIGITS of your roll number printed on your Property Tax Bill to see general property information, assessment values, utility services, billing summary and account transactions.
Claim your Home Owner Grant
Claim your Home Owner Grant online. All you need is your roll number and your Access Code printed on your Property Tax Bill. Please note that all grants are subject to review before a claim is accepted or denied by the District, according to regulations of the Home Owner Grant Act.
You can search for persons interred in the Peachland Cemetery. Search by first name, last name, date of death or last known address