Peachland Yacht Club
PEACHLAND YACHT CLUB
5667 Beach Avenue
The Peachland Yacht Club was established in 1958 and has grown into a busy marina with 62 member moorage slips and 2 Visitor slips that can be reserved by members from other yacht clubs. The club also provides a permanent moorage slip for the Fire/Rescue boat.
Although the Peachland Yacht Club does not have a clubhouse, regular events such as barbecues and dock parties are held on the large deck. The Commodore's Dinner is held annually.
Located next to the swim bay area, the marina has a card-lock entry and exit system.
With a 3 plus year waiting list for moorage, anyone interested in becoming a member is encouraged to contact the club for more information or to be placed on the wait list.
We welcome new members, both sail and power, to share this 'jewel on the lake' with us.
2015-2016 Executive members are:
- Commodore, Harry Rusch - 250.767.3481
- Vice Commodore, Terry Diachuk - 250.707.0490
- Rear Commodore, Bill Van Noortwyk 250.767.6637
- Past Commodore, Phil Kachanoski
- Fleet Captain, Don Renoe - 250.767.9093
- Staff Captain, Lloyd Sotas
- Treasurer, Crystal Lloyd
- Construction Director, Andy Cross
- Membership Director, Ron Ficke - 250.768.4802
- Secretary, Louise Renoe