Your City HallCouncilDepartmentsOn-line ServicesBylaw EnforcementCustomer Service FeedbackEmployment Emergencies
PEACHLAND WATER - ADMINISTRATIONClean water is the most precious natural asset in the Okanagan – essential to the beauty of our landscapes, our healthy economy and the well-being of our citizens. The Okanagan Basin Water Board (OBWB) was instituted in 1970 through a collaboration of the three Okanagan regional districts to provide leadership on water issues that span the entire valley – recognizing the need to work together to protect our common resources.
- Annual Report 2014 - Water Distribution System
- Annual Report 2015 - Water Distribution System
- Annual Report 2016 - Water Distribution System
FLUSHING OF WATER MAINS
The Water Department will commence its annual program of flushing water mains within the District from Monday, Sept. 18 through to Friday, Sept. 29, 2017. You may experience loss of water pressure or a brief period of no water. When the water pressure returns, you may experience the water supply showing sediment and discolouration. This sediment is bacterially harmless, however it may cause some discolouration to laundry if not detected. To avoid any inconvenience, check the water colour prior to using. If you do experience dirty water, simply run a cold water tap for several minutes until the water clears up. This may be a good time to open an outside tap and water trees or shrubs until the water runs clear. Thank you for your cooperation. For more information, please contact the Public Works office at (250) 767-2108.
Did you know you CAN view your water usage 24/7?
The District would like to remind residents that they are able to track their water usage online. This is a great tool to ensure water usage is consistent with previous years and there are no surprises when the quarterly utility bills are mailed out. The District does water meter reads at the end of every month and within a few days this information is available for online viewing.
For access to online meter readings, please follow the instructions below:
- You can view your utility bills online by going to www.peachland.ca and selecting “Virtual City Hall” from the selection on the left side of the screen.
- Select Utility Billing, and then Billing Summary.
- Enter your Account Number and your Access Code. Both numbers are located in the centre of your utility bill. From this screen, you can view all of your transactions and account information, including your water usage.
If there are any concerns, or if you do not have access to the internet, call the Municipal Office (250.767.2647) and staff can look up the information for you.
PEACHLAND LAKE PUMPHOUSE
May 30, 2008
Changing the flow down Deep Creek