Your City HallCouncilDepartmentsOn-line ServicesBylaw EnforcementCustomer Service FeedbackEmployment Emergencies
Wes's Trail to Wilson Mountain
- The entrance to this trail is about 1.5 km up the road from the Silver Lake driveway. There is an orange sign on the tree at the trail head that says "Wes's Trail"
- This is a snowshoe trail. When the trail exits the bush at the power line, go right, walk up and over the little hill and you'll see the trail continue down on the left.
- The trail ascends in a series of switchbacks.
- The trail is well marked with pink ribbon and some "T"'s painted on trees. (A first-timer up did not have trouble following the trail and markings.)
- 2.5 km to the old hunting shelter.
- Time to travel one way is about 1 hr.
- Using hiking poles or ski poles would be useful in this trek.
- Return the same way
- For more photos click here: Wes's Trail