Your City HallOnline ServicesDepartmentsCouncilBylaw EnforcementEmployment 2022 General ElectionCustomer Service FeedbackEmergencies
School Trustee Candidate Information
School District No. 23 (Central Okanagan) School Trustee Candidate - Zone IINomination Packages for the School District No. 23 (Central Okanagan) School Trustee 2022 - 2026 term of office are available to pick up in person beginning August 2, 2022 at the District office or available from the links below. Nomination documents for the following office can be filed from August 30, 2022 at 9:00AM to September 9, 2022 at 4:00PM. Nominations will NOT be accepted after 4:00PM, Friday, September 9, 2022. To qualify to be nominated and elected to hold office, a person must be:
- Age 18 or older on General Voting Day (October 15, 2022);
- A Canadian Citizen;
- A resident of BC for at least 6 months immediately before the day nomination papers are filed; and
- Not disqualified under the School Act or any other enactment from being nominated for, elected to, or holding office as a school trustee.
Candidates who seek nomination for School Trustee are required to submit the following:Candidate Nomination Package - School Trustee A deposit of $100 is required with the application which can be paid to the location where papers are filed.
Submitting Nomination PackageNomination documents for qualified candidates will be received at the following locations from 9:00AM, Tuesday, August 30, 2022 to 4:00PM, Friday, September 9, 2022:
- The Regional District of Central Okanagan, 1450 KLO Road, Kelowna, BC
- The District of Peachland, 5806 Beach Avenue, Peachland BC
Important Information for School Trustee Candidates 2022 School Trustee Candidate Guide School District No. 23 Central Okanagan Trustee Information Website