Your City HallDepartmentsCouncilOnline ServicesBylaw EnforcementCustomer Service FeedbackEmployment Emergencies
What To Know Before You Start
WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW PRIOR TO PLANNING MY PROJECT?
- ZONING - Check with Planning & Development Services to ensure the zoning allows the intended residential use.
- RESTRICTIONS - Check with Planning & Development Services for the required setbacks, maximum height of building, and site coverage.
- SERVICES - Check with Planning and Development Services for location of water, sanitary sewer and storm sewer.
- LAND TITLE - Check with Planning & Development Services for any covenant, easement, right-of way, etc. registered on the land title.
- SEPTIC SEWAGE DISPOSAL SYSTEM and POTABLE WATER SOURCE - Check with Interior Health if no municipal water and/or sanitary sewer is available to your property.