CommunityAbout PeachlandCommunity CalendarCommunity EventsCommunity Round TableLive HerePlay HereParks & Trails
POPULATION & CLIMATE
- Population: 2011 Census - 5,200
- Peachland area in hectares: 1,575
- Peachland elevation: 1,125 (343 m)
- Average daytime temperature in July is 70 F (21 C).
- Average daytime temperature in January is 30 F (-0.9 C).
- Average precipitation is 393 mm (15 inches) annually.
- Average snowfall (Nov-Feb) is 84 cm (33 inches) annually.
- Statistics Canada - About Peachland
- 25 km South of Kelowna
- 40 km North of Penticton
- 380 km East of Vancouver
- 130 km North of the U.S. border
- Approximately 50-60 minutes to Kelowna Airport
- Approximately 30 minutes to downtown Kelowna
- Kelowna General Hospital 250.762.4000
- Penticton General Hospital 250.492.4000
- Peachland Wellness Center, 4426 5th St, 250.767.0141
- Peachland Pharmacy, 5848 Beach Ave, 250.767.2611
- Beach Avenue Medical Clinic, 5848D Beach Ave, 250.767.3432
SCHOOL, COLLEGE, UNIVERSITY
- Peachland Elementary250-870-5122
- Mount Boucherie Secondary 250-870-5101
- Glenrosa Middle School 250-870-5176
- Okanagan University College
- UBC Okanagan