Your City HallOnline ServicesDepartmentsCouncilBylaw EnforcementEmployment Customer Service FeedbackEmergencies
Peachland Recreation Children's Programs
- Learn to Dance: Ballet
- Creative Playtime (see The Bridge Youth & Family Services below)
- Mini Kickers Soccer
To register for programs, click here, call 250.767.2133 to register over the phone, or visit the Peachland Community Centre (4450 6th St) to register in person. For more information on our programs, please view our Summer 2022 Guide or call 250.767.2133.
BGC Okanagan has been a leading provider of programs to children, youth and families since 1959. Each year, our programs and services support the healthy physical, educational and social development of over 7,000 young people and families in 43 clubs and service locations throughout the Okanagan valley. We help young people grow healthy, happy and safely from birth to adulthood, and are a resource and support for parents throughout their family’s involvement with us. Programs at the Peachland Boys and Girls Club include a preschool, after school program, recreation programs for children and youth, and access to support services for at-risk youth. Our Clubs provide systemic opportunity to all children and youth. We help them become their best selves. We cheer them on as they take it from there, with confidence and conviction. All they need is opportunity because “Opportunity Changes Everything.” To learn more, click here to visit our website, follow us on social media @BGCOkanagan, click here to email the Peachland Boys and Girls Club, or call 250.767.2515.
The Bridge Youth & Family Services
The Bridge, a non-profit, charitable organization, has been developing and providing innovative and quality programming for children, youth and families in the Central Okanagan of British Columbia since 1969. Join Bridge program leaders on Fridays from 10:00 am-12:00 pm at the Peachland Community Centre for Creative Playtime, a program for infant to 6 year old children and their parents/caregivers. The children will experience play and social interaction while the caregivers get an opportunity to meet other families and add some strategies to their parenting tool box.
- Registration will now take place through a Survey Monkey link
- The link will be posted Wednesday mornings on their website calendar and shared on their Facebook page
- Web: http://www.thebridgeservices.ca/ (scroll to bottom of homepage to view calendar)
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/672002910039963/
- They have moved to an online registration system to provide equal opportunity for families to attend
- It is very important to cancel your registration if you can’t attend to give others a chance to sign up
- If you try to register and it is full, text the coordinator, Jen if you would like to be added to a waitlist
- PLEASE STAY HOME if you, or your child, have any signs of illness (cough, runny nose, fever, upset stomach, etc)
For more information, visit www.thebridgeservices.ca.