Your City HallOnline ServicesDepartmentsCouncilBylaw EnforcementCustomer Service FeedbackEmployment Emergencies
Public Art Advisory Committee Membership
The Public Art Advisory Committee shall be comprised of seven (7) representatives as follows:
- One (1) District of Peachland Council Member
- One (1) Peachland Community Arts Council Member
- One (1) Tourism Economic Development Committee (TEDC) Member
- Two (2) local practicing professional artist or locally renowned practicing artist.
- Two (2) Community Members at Large who are residents of Peachland and who have demonstrated an interest in Arts and Culture.
- One (1) Member of the District of Peachland Administration (Non-Voting Member) The Public Art Advisory Committee will report to District Council through the Director of Community Services or designate.
Members of the Committee shall be appointed for a four (4) year term to accommodate rotation of future members. Members of the Public Art Advisory Committee may only serve more than two (2) consecutive four-year terms in exceptional cases where a committee position cannot be filled by a suitable community member.
The Public Art Advisory Committee will appoint a Chair to preside at meetings, set agendas and represent the Committee as required.Go Back