Your City HallOnline ServicesDepartmentsMayor and CouncilBylaw EnforcementEmployment 2022 General ElectionCustomer Service FeedbackEmergencies
Public Art Advisory Committee Membership
The Public Art Advisory Committee shall be comprised of seven (7) representatives as follows:
- One (1) District of Peachland Council Member
- One (1) Peachland Community Arts Council Member
- One (1) Tourism Economic Development Committee (TEDC) Member
- Two (2) local practicing professional artist or locally renowned practicing artist.
- Two (2) Community Members at Large who are residents of Peachland and who have demonstrated an interest in Arts and Culture.
- One (1) Member of the District of Peachland Administration (Non-Voting Member) The Public Art Advisory Committee will report to District Council through the Director of Community Services or designate.
Members of the Committee shall be appointed for a four (4) year term to accommodate rotation of future members. Members of the Public Art Advisory Committee may only serve more than two (2) consecutive four-year terms in exceptional cases where a committee position cannot be filled by a suitable community member.
The Public Art Advisory Committee will appoint a Chair to preside at meetings, set agendas and represent the Committee as required.
Public Art Advisory Committee Members
Councillor Pam Cunningham
Deborah Livingstone – Peachland Community Arts Council representative
Lynne Herrin – Tourism and Economic Development Committee representative
Wayne PowerGo Back