Your City HallDepartmentsCouncilOnline ServicesBylaw EnforcementCustomer Service FeedbackEmployment Emergencies
Refunds, Transfers, and Holds
Refunds are as per the Community Recreation Policy (FIN-035). Refunds are prorated and include an administration fee (20%) unless the request is accompanied by a medical statement. Prorated refunds are based on the date requested or as identified on the medical statement.
- Program to program transfers are prorated (if applicable). No administration fee is charged.
- Programs are not transferable to another patron.
- Program to punch card transfers are prorated (if applicable). No administration fee is charged if the remaining value of a program is transferred to a punch card.
Punch Card Refunds
- Punch cards are transferable to another patron and can be shared.
- No administration fee is charged if the remaining value of a punch card is transferred to a program.
Fitness Room Membership Cancellations
- Refunds are prorated based on the number of days remaining in the membership, not the number of days the client has used.
- An administrative fee of 20% of the original membership will be deducted from the prorated refund unless accompanied by a medical statement.
- Fitness room enrollments are non-transferable.
Fitness Room Membership Holds
- During the term of a 1 month, 3 month or 6 month membership, one (1) hold per purchase will be permitted.
- During the term of a 12 month membership, two (2) holds will be permitted.
- Minimum timeframe – 1 week.
- Maximum timeframe – 3 consecutive months.
- Hold application forms must be submitted 48 hours in advance of the requested timeframe.
- No backdating of holds (except with a medical statement).