Your City HallDepartmentsCouncilOnline ServicesBylaw EnforcementCustomer Service FeedbackEmployment Emergencies
How to Register
Summer 2020 Programs with Physical Distancing
Summer programs are here! Peachland Recreation is restoring select indoor and outdoor programs and activities as part of our summer schedule. Please view the below poster for available programs and registration information.
Learn more about the District of Peachland's Recreation Restart Plan or the COVID-19 District of Peachland Safety Plan for Community Services.
3 Ways to Register:
For online registration instructions, click here.
General Registration Information
- Appropriate program selection and registration are the responsibility of the person registering for the program.
- Participants can transfer from one program to another only if space is available.
- Prorated refunds will be issued at the time/date of notification. There is a 20% processing fee on class withdrawals unless the withdrawal is accompanied by a statement from a medical doctor.
- All classes are subject to cancellation due to insufficient registration, instructor availability, inclement weather or non-availability of facilities. In these cases, a full or prorated refund will be issued.
- Class sizes are limited and are filled on a first come, first serve basis.
- Classes have both minimum and maximum numbers of participants required. Please register early.
- The District reserves the right to fill a class with drop-in spots 5 minutes after the regular start time (15 minutes for Pickleball).