Your City HallOnline ServicesDepartmentsCouncilBylaw EnforcementEmployment 2022 General ElectionCustomer Service FeedbackEmergencies
How to Register
3 Ways to Register:
- By phone - 250.767.2133 with Visa, MasterCard or American Express
- In person - 4450 6th Street with cash, cheque, debit, Visa, MasterCard or American Express
- Online - click here with Visa, MasterCard or American Express
For online registration instructions, click here.
General Registration Information
- Appropriate program selection and registration are the responsibility of the person registering for the program.
- Participants can transfer from one program to another only if space is available.
- Prorated refunds will be issued at the time/date of notification. There is a 20% processing fee on session withdrawals unless the withdrawal is accompanied by a statement from a medical doctor.
- All sessions are subject to cancellation due to insufficient registration, instructor availability, inclement weather or non-availability of facilities. In these cases, a full or prorated refund will be issued.
- Class sizes are limited and are filled on a first come, first serve basis.
- Sessions have both minimum and maximum numbers of participants required. Please register early.
- The District reserves the right to fill a registered session with drop-in spots 15 minutes after the regular start time.