Your City HallCouncilDepartmentsOnline ServicesBylaw EnforcementCustomer Service FeedbackEmployment Emergencies
How to Register
4 Ways to Register:
For online registration instructions, Click Here
General Registration Information
- Appropriate program selection and registration are the responsibility of the person registering for the program.
- Participants can transfer from one program to another only if space is available.
- Prorated refunds will be issued at the time/date of notification. There is a 20% processing fee on class withdrawals unless the withdrawal is accompanied by a statement from a medical doctor.
- All classes are subject to cancellation due to insufficient registration, instructor availability, inclement weather or non-availability of facilities. In these cases, a full or prorated refund will be issued.
- Class sizes are limited and are filled on a first come, first serve basis.
- Classes have both minimum and maximum numbers of participants required. Please register early.
- The District reserves the right to fill a class with drop-in spots 5 minutes after the regular start time (15 minutes for Pickleball).