Your City HallCouncilDepartmentsOnline ServicesBylaw EnforcementCustomer Service FeedbackEmployment Emergencies
To Rent a District of Peachland Site or Facility
The District of Peachland offers rental services for select facilities and park sites owned and operated by the District. Community rental assets are available may be booked for a variety of events including meetings, wedding ceremonies and receptions, banquets, parties, sport tournaments and practices, trade shows, corporate functions, special events, and more.
Some of the most popular rental sites and facilities include:
- The Peachland Community Centre
- 4th Street Place
- Rotary Centennial Pavilion at Heritage Park
- Cousins Park and Ball Diamond
- Lambly Park
- Turner Park
- Sign a Rental Agreement
- Pay applicable rental fee at time of booking
- Pay a damage deposit
- Obtain and maintain comprehensive liability insurance* with coverage of up to $2,000,000 and the District of Peachland listed as additional insured
- Purchase/provide all relevant licenses and certificates for food service, drink sales/service, or music licensing.
- Be 19 years of age or older
*The District of Peachland has commercial general liability insurance which individuals, groups and organizations can purchase to ensure compliance with insurance requirements. Inquire with our booking clerk (250-767-2133) for pricing and additional information.
Rental InquiriesRental fees are determined based on the proposed event. If you are interested in renting the Community Centre, 4th Street Place or a municipal park, please contact the booking clerk at the Peachland Community Centre for pricing:
250-767-2133 or by email Click Here