Your City HallCouncilDepartmentsOnline ServicesBylaw EnforcementCustomer Service FeedbackEmployment Emergencies
To Rent a District of Peachland Site or Facility
The District of Peachland offers rental services for select facilities and park sites owned and operated by the District. Community rental assets may be booked for a variety of events including meetings, wedding ceremonies and receptions, banquets, parties, sport tournaments and practices, trade shows, corporate functions, special events, and more.
Some of the most popular rental sites and facilities include:
- Peachland Community Centre
- 4th Street Place
- Rotary Centennial Pavilion & Heritage Park
- Cousins Park and Ball Diamond
- Sign a Rental Agreement
- Pay applicable rental fee(s) at time of booking
- Pay a damage deposit
- Obtain and maintain comprehensive liability insurance* with coverage of up to $2,000,000, listing the Corporation of the District of Peachland as "Additional Insured"
- Purchase/provide all relevant licenses and certificates for food service, drink sales/service and/or music licensing
- Be 19 years of age or older
*Insurance may be purchased online through the Municipal Insurance Association of British Columbia (MIABC) or purchased from an insurance broker of your choosing. Proof of liability coverage must be presented to the Recreation Department prior to the start of the rental. To apply for liability insurance online through MIABC, please visit https://miabc.eventpolicy.ca.
Please contact our booking clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 250-767-2133 for pricing and additional information.