Your City HallCouncilDepartmentsOnline ServicesBylaw EnforcementCustomer Service FeedbackEmployment Emergencies
To Rent a District of Peachland Site or Facility
The District of Peachland offers rental services for select facilities and park sites owned and operated by the District. Community rental assets may be booked for a variety of events including meetings, wedding ceremonies and receptions, banquets, parties, sport tournaments and practices, trade shows, corporate functions, special events, and more.
Some of the most popular rental sites and facilities include:
- Peachland Community Centre
- 4th Street Place
- Rotary Centennial Pavilion & Heritage Park
- Cousins Park and Ball Diamond
- Sign a Rental Agreement
- Pay applicable rental fee(s) at time of booking
- Pay a damage deposit
- Obtain and maintain comprehensive liability insurance* with coverage of up to $2,000,000, listing the Corporation of the District of Peachland as "Additional Insured"
- Purchase/provide all relevant licenses and certificates for food service, drink sales/service and/or music licensing
- Be 19 years of age or older
*The District of Peachland has commercial general liability insurance which individuals, groups and organizations can purchase to ensure compliance with insurance requirements.
Please contact our booking clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 250-767-2133 for pricing and additional information.