Your City HallOnline ServicesDepartmentsCouncilBylaw EnforcementEmployment Customer Service FeedbackEmergencies
District of Peachland Rental Information
To Rent a District of Peachland Site or Facility
The District of Peachland offers rental services for select facilities and parks owned and operated by the District. Community rental assets may be booked for a variety of events including meetings, wedding ceremonies & receptions, banquets, parties, sport tournaments & practices, trade shows, corporate functions, special events and more.
District of Peachland rental facilities and parks include:
- Peachland Community Centre
- 4th Street Place
- Rotary Centennial Pavilion & Heritage Park
- Cousins Park
- Ray Kandola Heritage Pier (note: 1/3 must be left available for public use)
- Lambly Park
- Sign a Rental Agreement
- Pay applicable rental fee(s) at time of booking
- Pay a damage deposit
- Obtain and maintain comprehensive liability insurance* with coverage of up to $2,000,000, listing the Corporation of the District of Peachland as "Additional Insured"
- Purchase/provide all relevant licenses and certificates for food service, drink sales/service and/or music licensing
- Be 19 years of age or older
- Follow Park Rental Permit requirements and guidelines when renting a park
*Insurance may be purchased online through the Municipal Insurance Association of British Columbia (MIABC) or purchased from an insurance broker of your choosing. Proof of liability coverage must be presented to the Recreation Department prior to the start of the rental. To apply for liability insurance online through MIABC, please visit https://miabc.eventpolicy.ca.
Please contact our booking clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 250.767.2133 for rates and additional information.