Your City HallCouncilDepartmentsOnline ServicesBylaw EnforcementCustomer Service FeedbackEmployment Emergencies
- Pay by Tele-banking or Internet through your bank or credit union. Talk with your financial institution about how to arrange this.
- Mail cheque or money order to The District of Peachland, 5806 Beach Ave, Peachland, BC, V0H 1X7. Please allow enough time for mailed remittances to reach us by the due date.
- Drop in our night deposit slot at the front door of the Municipal Office. Please do not leave cash.
- Pay in person by cheque, cash or bank card. Credit Cards are not accepted.
- You can have your payment taken out of your bank account on the due date. Simply make application to authorize withdrawal from your bank account. Pre-Authorized Payment Form
- Make cheques or money orders payable to: The District of Peachland.
- Record your account number on the front of your cheque or money order.
- Present your entire bill when paying in person at office.
- Include your remittance copy when paying your bill by mail or when using the door slot.
- The due date for utilities is 30 days following the date of invoice.
- Payments made past the due date are subject to a late penalty of 5% on the current quarterly billing.
- Cheques returned by your financial institution are subject to a $20.00 service charge and will be applied to your account.