Your City HallOnline ServicesDepartmentsCouncilBylaw EnforcementCustomer Service FeedbackEmployment Emergencies
Welcome to Peachland Pickleball, the fastest growing sport in recreation. Challenge your friends to this exciting game which is played on a badminton court using tennis rules, a racquet that resembles a ping pong paddle and a wiffle ball. Appropriate footwear such as inside court shoes is recommended. New players are encouraged to attend a Pickleball clinic before attending a regular session.
For a full listing of times and availability, please refer to the below schedule or call 250.767.2133 for more information.
Maximum 20 registrants will be accepted per session, with an additional 2 drop-in spaces available. Four courts are available per session for a total of 22 players (up to 20 registrants + drop-in). A minimum of 2 drop-in spaces will be available per session. Drop-in procedure is as follows:
- Morning sessions - reservations accepted starting at 8:15 am
- Afternoon sessions - reservations accepted starting at 9:15 am
- Sunday sessions - reservations accepted starting at 11:30 am
No session Feb 11, 13, 20, 21, Mar 3, 6, Apr 15, 17 and 18. Any other interruptions will be posted in advance.
Drop-in Rates$4.75/visit or $42.50/10 pass
General Registration Information
- Participants can transfer from one program to another only if space is available.
- Prorated refunds will be issued at the time/date of notification. There is a 20% processing fee on session withdrawals unless the withdrawal is accompanied by a statement from a medical doctor.
- All sessions are subject to cancellation due to insufficient registration, instructor availability, inclement weather or non-availability of facilities. In these cases, a full or prorated refund will be issued.
- Class sizes are limited and are filled on a first come, first serve basis.
- Sessions have both minimum and maximum numbers of participants required. Please register early.
- The District reserves the right to fill a registered session with drop-in spots 15 minutes after the regular start time.
- Appropriate program selection and registration are the responsibility of the person registering for the program.
or visit the Peachland Community Centre (4450 6th St) to register in person.
In the summer of 2017, the District of Peachland installed two new Pickleball courts and refurbished the two tennis courts at Lambly Park.
Use of the outdoor courts is self-monitored. Please refer to the posted signage for rules regarding court use.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Peachland Recreation Department at 250.767.2133 or by email.
To report any unsolicited or prohibited activity, please call Peachland Bylaw Enforcement at 250.767.2647 or the West Kelowna RCMP non-emergency line at 250.768.2880. In the event of an emergency, please call 911.
This project was made possible with contributions from the Federal Government Community Infrastructure Program.
IFP Rating System
We endeavor to provide a variety of recreational and competitive play opportunities to Peachland residents and guests. Volunteers support the Pickleball program by helping manage the day-to-day operation of the program. Please choose the program below best suited for you. Ranking is based on the International Federation of Pickleball Rating System. Volunteers can also assist you in finding out your rating. A brief description is below; however, for a detailed description, please see the recreation staff or volunteers.