Your City HallDepartmentsCouncilOnline ServicesBylaw EnforcementCustomer Service FeedbackEmployment Emergencies
Welcome to Peachland Pickleball, the fastest growing sport in recreation. Challenge your friends to this exciting game which is played on a badminton court using tennis rules, a racquet that resembles a ping pong paddle, and a wiffle ball. Appropriate footwear such as inside court shoes is recommended. New players are encouraged to attend a Pickleball clinic before attending a regular session.
For a full listing of times and availability, please refer to the below schedule or call 250.767.2133 for more information.
For registered sessions: maximum 20 registrants will be accepted with two additional drop-in spaces available for a total of 22 players.
No session: Feb 14, 16, 17, Mar 5, 8, Apr 10, 12, 13 or 17 (3:00-4:45 pm session only). Any other interruptions will be posted in advance.
Drop-In Rules: All registered Pickleball play times allow for drop-in attendance
as available. There is a maximum of 22 players allowed in any registered
session. Players can be added to the drop-in list on the morning of the
day they wish to play.
- For morning play times: Reservations are accepted starting at 8:15 am
- For afternoon play times: Reservations are accepted starting at 9:15 am
- For Sunday play times: Reservations are accepted starting at 11:30 am
Reservations must be made over the phone or in person.
Email or voicemail will not be accepted.
**Please note: Call-in reservations will not be accepted for the
Thu 8:15-10:15 am session. Players wishing to drop into this session
may do so in person only.
General Registration Information
- Appropriate program selection and registration are the responsibility of the person registering for the program.
- Participants can transfer from one program to another only if space is available.
- Prorated refunds will be issued at the time/date of notification. There is a 20% processing fee on session withdrawals unless the withdrawal is accompanied by a statement from a medical doctor.
- All sessions are subject to cancellation due to insufficient registration, instructor availability, inclement weather or non-availability of facilities. In these cases, a full or prorated refund will be issued.
- Class sizes are limited and are filled on a first come, first serve basis.
- Sessions have both minimum and maximum numbers of participants required. Please register early.
- The District reserves the right to fill a registered session with drop-in spots 15 minutes after the regular start time.
IFP Rating System
We endeavor to provide a variety of recreational and competitive play opportunities to Peachland residents and guests. Volunteers support the Pickleball program by helping manage the day-to-day operation of the program. Please choose the program below best suited for you. Ranking is based on the International Federation of Pickleball Rating System. Volunteers can also assist you in finding out your rating. A brief description is below; however, for a detailed description, please see the recreation staff or volunteers.
In the summer of 2017, the District of Peachland installed two (2) new Pickleball courts and refurbished the two (2) tennis courts at Lambly Park.
Use of the outdoor courts is self-monitored. Please refer to the posted signage for rules regarding court use.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Peachland Recreation Department at 250.767.2133 or by email.
To report any unsolicited or prohibited activity, please call Peachland Bylaw Enforcement at 250.767.3709, or the West Kelowna RCMP non-emergency line, 250.768.2880. In the event of an emergency, please call 911.
This project was made possible with contributions from the Federal Government Community Infrastructure Program.
For additional information, please contact Cheryl Wiebe, Director of Community Services.