Your City HallOnline ServicesDepartmentsMayor and CouncilBylaw EnforcementEmployment 2022 General ElectionEmergencies
Welcome to Peachland Pickleball, the fastest growing sport in recreation. Challenge your friends to this exciting game which is played on a badminton court using tennis rules, a racquet that resembles a ping pong paddle and a wiffle ball. Appropriate footwear such as inside court shoes is recommended. New players are encouraged to attend a Pickleball clinic before attending a regular session.
For more information on dates , times and prices on our Pickleball registered sessions and/or Clinics, please view our Fall Rec Guide 2023 or call 250.767.2133.
Check our Pickleball schedule below as a quick reference.
Peachland Recreation Pickleball Schedule: September 18 - December 21, 2023
We offer two kinds of ‘Drop-in’:
- 1. ‘Registered Session Drop-In’: Maximum of 22 players allowed per registered session. Registered players have priority for their spot. There is a minimum of 2 spots open for drop-in, more if the session is not full. If you would like one of those spots, phone our office on the day you want to play - 250-767-2133.
- Morning sessions - reservations accepted starting at 8:15 am
- Afternoon sessions - reservations accepted starting at 9:15 am
- Sunday sessions - reservations accepted starting at 11:30 am
- 2. ‘All Play Drop-In’: we take a maximum of 28 players per ‘All Play Drop-In’. These are a ‘first come, first play’ format therefore we do not take reservations over the phone. Sign-in and payment will begin 15 minutes prior to play time.
Drop-in Rates$4.75/visit or $42.50/10 pass
The District of Peachland installed has two Pickleball courts and two tennis courts at Lambly Park.
Use of the outdoor courts is self-monitored. Please refer to the posted signage for rules regarding court use.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Peachland Recreation Department at 250.767.2133 or by email.
To report any unsolicited or prohibited activity, please call Peachland Bylaw Enforcement at 250.767.2647 or the West Kelowna RCMP non-emergency line at 250.768.2880. In the event of an emergency, please call 911.
This project was made possible with contributions from the Federal Government Community Infrastructure Program.
IFP Rating System
We endeavor to provide a variety of recreational and competitive play opportunities to Peachland residents and guests. Volunteers support the Pickleball program by helping manage the day-to-day operation of the program. Please choose the program below best suited for you. Ranking is based on the International Federation of Pickleball Rating System. Volunteers can also assist you in finding out your rating. A brief description is below; however, for a detailed description, please see the recreation staff or volunteers.