- Outdoor and Food Vending Policy PRO-150
- Outdoor and Food Vending Application Form
- Outdoor Vending Processing Procedure
Are you an Outdoor or Food Truck vendor looking for a place to sell your product? The District of Peachland has various locations along the lakefront that may interest you.
Applications are accepted during an initial intake window from January to the end of February for that year’s vending season. Requirements are outlined in the application form. Applications received during this time are rated against a scoring matrix to determine successful vendors and locations. From March onward, applications received are evaluated on a first-come, first-served basis if locations remain. Please contact Sarah Summers for questions or more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or 778-760-5177.
Follow the steps below to apply.
1. Review the Outdoor and Food Vending Policy and the Processing Procedure for more information
2. Complete the Application Form
3. Submit the form via email to email@example.com
Things to keep in mind:
- The summer outdoor vending season is from April 1st to October 31st
- The winter outdoor vending season is from November 1st to March 31st
- Applications are scored against a matrix and those with the highest scores will be offered locations for the season
- To maximize your score, ensure your application is complete and addresses all of the points
- Vending locations and the scoring matrix can be found in the application form
- Successful vendors will be required to obtain a Peachland business licence before operating
- Everything must be temporary
- Outdoor food vendors must provide additional licences and permits as requested, including from Interior Health and Technical Safety BC, as well as a municipal fire inspection
- Licencees must provide their own power
- Only one (1) mobile cart vendor is permitted