Your City HallOnline ServicesDepartmentsMayor and CouncilBylaw EnforcementEmployment 2022 General ElectionEmergencies
Winter 2024 Peachland Recreation Guide
The Winter 2024 Peachland Recreation Guide is now available.
- Residents only online - December 7, 8:30 am
- Residents only in person - December 7, 12:00 pm
- Non-residents online - December 8, 8:30 am
- Non-residents in person - December 8, 12:00 pm
Winter Rec Guide 2024 to download a copy of the Winter 2024 Peachland Recreation Guide.
3 Ways to Register:
- By phone - 250.767.2133 with Visa, MasterCard or American Express
- In person - 4450 6th Street with cash, cheque, debit, Visa, MasterCard or American Express
- Online - click here with Visa, MasterCard or American Express
- Appropriate program selection and registration are the responsibility of the person registering for the program.
- Participants can transfer from one program to another only if space is available.
- Prorated refunds will be issued at the time/date of notification. There is a 20% processing fee on session withdrawals unless the withdrawal is accompanied by a statement from a medical doctor.
- All sessions are subject to cancellation due to insufficient registration, instructor availability, inclement weather or non-availability of facilities. In these cases, a full or prorated refund will be issued.
- Class sizes are limited and are filled on a first come, first serve basis.
- Sessions have both minimum and maximum numbers of participants required. Please register early.
- The District reserves the right to fill a registered session with drop-in spots 15 minutes after the regular start time.
The recreation guide is printed 3 times per year - Winter, Summer and Fall and features all our seasonal programs and events.
For more information on our programs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250.767.2133.