Your City HallOnline ServicesBylaw EnforcementDepartmentsMayor and CouncilEmployment 2022 General ElectionEmergencies
Outdoor Ice Rink
Location: Mountain View Park (also known as the Peachland Riding Club), 5km up Princeton Avenue and across from the Peachland Public Works Yard at 5379 Princeton Avenue.
- 3 on 3 hockey rink
- Rink lights
- Open daily as conditions permit from 7:00 am-9:00 pm
- Rentals not permitted
This is a seasonal rink and is dependent upon consistent temperatures below zero degrees. It is maintained by the amazing volunteers at Peachland Fire and Rescue. To preserve the integrity of the park, please adhere to the closed and regulatory signage. When conditions are optimal, flooding of the rink is done nightly at 9:00 pm - PLEASE TIME YOUR SKATE ACCORDINGLY.
- Inspect the rink surface prior to use.
- Stay off the ice when daytime temperatures are above zero.
- Please shovel off the ice after a game of hockey, this helps with flooding later on.
- Be courteous and respect other users.
- HAVE FUN!