Your City HallCouncilDepartmentsOnline ServicesBylaw EnforcementCustomer Service FeedbackEmployment Emergencies
An explanation of the services provided; a Guide to Responsible Dog Ownership in the Regional District; Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs); Licensing requirements; How to make a complaint or Report a lost or found dog and links to many other resources can be accessed at that website.
How do I report a problem dog in my neighborhood?
- Call the Regional District Dog Control at 250.469.6284 7 days a week
- If you wish to make a complaint about a dog in your neighbourhood you may contact the Regional District of Central Okanagan Office from 9 am to 5 pm at 250-469-6284 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The emergency contact number is 250-979-0925.
- or check out the information on the Regional District website.
- Come to the Municipal Office at 5806 Beach Avenue and fill out the Dog Licensing Registration Form.
- If your dog has been spayed or neutered bring proof.
- Up-to-date information regarding licensing is always accessible Here.
- The Municipal Office has copies of this Bylaw available free of charge. This Bylaw explains all aspects of dog ownership.
- Dogs are only allowed at 'Doggy Beach' which is located at the boat launch at the bottom of Princeton Avenue or at Doggy Beach between the 6th Street boat dock across from the 50+ center and up Beach Avenue to the next wharf (Strachans corner). You may walk your dog along Beach Avenue. Don't forget your pooper scooper!