Your City HallOnline ServicesDepartmentsCouncilBylaw EnforcementEmployment 2022 General ElectionCustomer Service FeedbackEmergencies
Fall 2022 Recreation Program Highlights
We have a variety of exciting programs and activities for you to get active this season:
- Creative Playtime
- Learn to Make Pottery (6-14 years)
- Babysitter Training (11+ years)
- Home Alone (10+ years)
- Mini Kickers Soccer
- Chopra Mantra Meditation
- Fitness Fusion
- Full Body Stretch
- Flow Yoga
- Indoor Walking
- Learn to Make Pottery - Kurinuki
- Learn to Make Pottery - Make Your Own Christmas Decorations
- Intro to Weight Training
- Spin, Core & Stretch
- Therapeutic Yoga
- Yoga for Your Back: Level 1 and Level 2
- Pelvic Floor Yoga Therapy
To register for programs, click here to register online, call 250.767.2133 to register over the phone, or visit the Peachland Community Centre (4450 6th St) to register in person. For more information on our programs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250.767.2133.
General Registration Information
- Appropriate program selection and registration are the responsibility of the person registering for the program.
- Participants can transfer from one program to another only if space is available.
- Prorated refunds will be issued at the time/date of notification. There is a 20% processing fee on session withdrawals unless the withdrawal is accompanied by a statement from a medical doctor.
- All sessions are subject to cancellation due to insufficient registration, instructor availability, inclement weather or non-availability of facilities. In these cases, a full or prorated refund will be issued.
- Class sizes are limited and are filled on a first come, first serve basis.
- Sessions have both minimum and maximum numbers of participants required. Please register early.
- The District reserves the right to fill a registered session with drop-in spots 15 minutes after the regular start time.
The Peachland Recreation Department is seeking feedback on our recreation programs. If you have participated in our programs in the last 6 months, please tell us how we are doing!