Your City HallOnline ServicesDepartmentsCouncilBylaw EnforcementCustomer Service FeedbackEmployment Emergencies
Fall 2021 Recreation Program Highlights
We have a variety of exciting programs and activities for you to get active this season:
- Creative Playtime
- Mini Kickers Soccer
- Learn to Play Guitar
- PLay Skills
- Learn Karate
- Home Alone Training
- Babysitter Training
- Indoor Walking
- Indian Head Massage
- Fitness Fusion 50+
- Intro to Functional Fitness
- STRONG Nation
- Hatha Yoga
- Flow Yoga
- Power Vinyasa Yoga
- Therapeutic Yoga programs
- Yoga for Your Back
- Yoga Therapy Series
- "Learn To" programs including belly dancing, cooking & more!
To register for programs, click here to register online, call 250.767.2133 to register over the phone, or visit the Peachland Community Centre (4450 6th St) to register in person. For more information on our programs, please email email@example.com or call 250.767.2133.
We are regularly looking for new instructors, and always looking for new ideas and opportunities. If you have a suggestion for a new program or if you have a skill you would like to share, please let us know - call 250.767.2133 or click here to email.
General Registration Information
- Appropriate program selection and registration are the responsibility of the person registering for the program.
- Participants can transfer from one program to another only if space is available.
- Prorated refunds will be issued at the time/date of notification. There is a 20% processing fee on session withdrawals unless the withdrawal is accompanied by a statement from a medical doctor.
- All sessions are subject to cancellation due to insufficient registration, instructor availability, inclement weather or non-availability of facilities. In these cases, a full or prorated refund will be issued.
- Class sizes are limited and are filled on a first come, first serve basis.
- Sessions have both minimum and maximum numbers of participants required. Please register early.
- The District reserves the right to fill a registered session with drop-in spots 15 minutes after the regular start time.
The Peachland Recreation Department is seeking feedback on our recreation programs. If you have participated in our programs in the last 6 months, please tell us how we are doing!