Your City HallCouncilDepartmentsOnline ServicesBylaw EnforcementCustomer Service FeedbackEmployment Emergencies
We are always looking for new ideas and opportunities. If you have a suggestion for a new program or if you have a skill you would like to share, please let us know - call 250.767.2133 or click here to email.
***All classes are subject to cancellation due to insufficient registration, instructor availability, inclement weather or non-availability of facilities. Please call 250.767.2133 to avoid disappointment. Fall registration is in progress.
Winter 2020 Program Highlights
We have a variety of exciting programs and activities for you to get active this season:
- Bridge - Creative Playtime
- Mini Kickers Soccer
- Mini Superstars Floor Hockey
- Functional Full 60
- HIIT Fit
- Freeride Spin
- Indoor Walking
- Zumba Gold
- Spin, Core & Stretch
- Learn to Dance
- And of course yoga, Pickleball and more!
To register online, click here or register in person at the Peachland Community Centre. For more information on our programs, please view our Winter 2020 Peachland Recreation Guide or call 250.767.2133.
General Registration Information
- Appropriate program selection and registration are the responsibility of the person registering for the program.
- Participants can transfer from one program to another only if space is available.
- Prorated refunds will be issued at the time/date of notification. There is a 20% processing fee on class withdrawals unless the withdrawal is accompanied by a statement from a medical doctor.
- All classes are subject to cancellation due to insufficient registration, instructor availability, inclement weather or non-availability of facilities. In these cases, a full or prorated refund will be issued.
- Class sizes are limited and are filled on a first come, first serve basis.
- Classes have both minimum and maximum numbers of participants required. Please register early.
- The District reserves the right to fill a class with drop-in spots 5 minutes after the regular start time (15 minutes for Pickleball).
The Peachland Recreation Department is seeking feedback on our recreation programs. If you have participated in our programs in the last 6 months, please tell us how we are doing!