Your City HallDepartmentsCouncilOnline ServicesBylaw EnforcementCustomer Service FeedbackEmployment Emergencies
Peachland Recreation Summer 2021 Programs
The recreation guide is printed 3 times per year - Winter, Spring/Summer and Fall and features all our seasonal programs and events.
To register online for available Summer 2021 programs, please click the button below:
To register over the phone, call 250.767.2133 or to register in person, visit the Peachland Community Centre at 4450 6th St. For more information on our programs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250.767.2133.
We are regularly looking for new instructors, and always looking for new ideas and opportunities. If you have a suggestion for a new program or if you have a skill you would like to share, please let us know - call 250.767.2133 or click here to email.
***The District continues to monitor the recommendations made by the BC Provincial Health Officer and the Health Minister aimed at further reducing the spread COVID-19. All classes are subject to cancellation due to COVID-19, insufficient registration, instructor availability, inclement weather or non-availability of facilities. Please call 250.767.2133 to avoid disappointment.
General Registration Information
- Appropriate program selection and registration are the responsibility of the person registering for the program.
- Participants can transfer from one program to another only if space is available.
- Prorated refunds will be issued at the time/date of notification. There is a 20% processing fee on session withdrawals unless the withdrawal is accompanied by a statement from a medical doctor.
- All sessions are subject to cancellation due to the evolving situation of COVID-19, insufficient registration, instructor availability, inclement weather or non-availability of facilities. In these cases, a full or prorated refund will be issued.
- Class sizes are limited and are filled on a first come, first serve basis.
- Sessions have both minimum and maximum numbers of participants required. Please register early.
- Drop in attendance has been suspended as part of the District's COVID-19 Safety Plan. Only registered attendance will be accepted at this time.
The District reserves the right to fill a registered session with drop-in spots 15 minutes after the regular start time.
The Peachland Recreation Department is seeking feedback on our recreation programs. If you have participated in our programs in the last 6 months, please tell us how we are doing!