Your City HallDepartmentsCouncilOnline ServicesBylaw EnforcementCustomer Service FeedbackEmployment Emergencies
COVID-19 REGISTRATION UPDATE:
The recreation guide is printed 3 times per year - Winter, Spring/Summer and Fall and features all our seasonal programs and events. To view the Winter 2021 Peachland Recreation Guide, please click here.
To register online for available Winter 2021 programs, please click the button below:
We are regularly looking for new instructors, and always looking for new ideas and opportunities. If you have a suggestion for a new program or if you have a skill you would like to share, please let us know - call 250.767.2133 or click here to email.
***The District continues to monitor the recommendations made by the BC Provincial Health Officer and the Health Minister aimed at further reducing the spread COVID-19. All classes are subject to cancellation due to COVID-19, insufficient registration, instructor availability, inclement weather or non-availability of facilities. Please call 250.767.2133 to avoid disappointment. Winter registration is in progress.
Winter 2021 Program Highlights
We have a variety of exciting programs and activities for you to get active this season:
- Creative Playtime
- Mini Kickers Soccer
- Learn Karate
- Learn to Play Guitar
- Home Alone training by Zoom
- Babysitting training by Zoom
- Indian Head Massage
- Indoor Walking
- Learn to Make Massage Candles
- Anti-Inflammatory Cooking
- Plant-Based Cooking
- Learn to Play Guitar
- Functional Fitness
- HIIT Fit
- Spin, Core & Stretch
- STRONG Nation
- Women on Weights
- Try it for Free: Ayurveda and You
- Flow Yoga
- Introduction to Meditation
- Restorative Yoga Week-Ender
- Seniors Stretch & Strength
- Therapeutic Flow Yoga
- Therapeutic Yoga
- Yin Yoga
- Yoga for Your Back
- Yoga Ball Workshop
To register for programs, click here to register online, call 250.767.2133 to register over the phone, or visit the Peachland Community Centre (4450 6th St) to register in person. For more information on our programs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250.767.2133.
General Registration Information
- Appropriate program selection and registration are the responsibility of the person registering for the program.
- Participants can transfer from one program to another only if space is available.
- Prorated refunds will be issued at the time/date of notification. There is a 20% processing fee on session withdrawals unless the withdrawal is accompanied by a statement from a medical doctor.
- All sessions are subject to cancellation due to the evolving situation of COVID-19, insufficient registration, instructor availability, inclement weather or non-availability of facilities. In these cases, a full or prorated refund will be issued.
- Class sizes are limited and are filled on a first come, first serve basis.
- Sessions have both minimum and maximum numbers of participants required. Please register early.
- Drop in attendance has been suspended as part of the District's COVID-19 Safety Plan. Only registered attendance will be accepted at this time.
The District reserves the right to fill a registered session with drop-in spots 15 minutes after the regular start time.
The Peachland Recreation Department is seeking feedback on our recreation programs. If you have participated in our programs in the last 6 months, please tell us how we are doing!