Your City HallOnline ServicesDepartmentsMayor and CouncilBylaw EnforcementEmployment 2022 General ElectionEmergencies
Recreation Program Highlights for All Ages
We have a variety of exciting programs and activities for you to get active this season:
- Babysitter Training (10+ years)
- Baseball Fundamentals (7-9 years)
- Home Alone (10+ years)
- Learn to Make Pottery - Gnome Time
- Learn to Make Pottery - Hug a Mug
- Learn to Make Pottery - Christmas Ornaments or Christmas Decorations
- Mini Batters T-Ball (4-6 years)
- Mini Kickers Soccer (4-6 years)
- Soccer Fundamentals (7-9 years)
- Creative Playtime (see The Bridge Youth & Family Services below)
To register for programs, click here, call 250.767.2133 to register over the phone, or visit the Peachland Community Centre (4450 6th St) to register in person. For more information on our programs, please view our 2023 Fall Guide or call 250.767.2133.
BGC Okanagan has been a leading provider of programs to children, youth and families since 1959. Each year, our programs and services support the healthy physical, educational and social development of over 7,000 young people and families in 43 clubs and service locations throughout the Okanagan valley. We help young people grow healthy, happy and safely from birth to adulthood, and are a resource and support for parents throughout their family’s involvement with us. Programs at the Peachland Boys and Girls Club include a preschool, after school program, recreation programs for children and youth, and access to support services for at-risk youth. Our Clubs provide systemic opportunity to all children and youth. We help them become their best selves. We cheer them on as they take it from there, with confidence and conviction. All they need is opportunity because “Opportunity Changes Everything.” To learn more, click here to visit our website, follow us on social media @BGCOkanagan, click here to email the Peachland Boys and Girls Club, or call 250.767.2515.
The Bridge Youth & Family Services
The Bridge, a non-profit, charitable organization, has been developing and providing innovative and quality programming for children, youth and families in the Central Okanagan of British Columbia since 1969. Join Bridge program leaders on Fridays from 10:00 am-12:00 pm at the Peachland Community Centre for Creative Playtime, a program for infant to 6 year old children and their parents/caregivers. The children will experience play and social interaction while the caregivers get an opportunity to meet other families and add some strategies to their parenting tool box.
- Registration will now take place through a Survey Monkey link
- The link will be posted Wednesday mornings on their website calendar and shared on their Facebook page
- Web: http://www.thebridgeservices.ca/ (scroll to bottom of homepage to view calendar)
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/672002910039963/
- They have moved to an online registration system to provide equal opportunity for families to attend
- It is very important to cancel your registration if you can’t attend to give others a chance to sign up
- If you try to register and it is full, text the coordinator, Jen if you would like to be added to a waitlist
- PLEASE STAY HOME if you, or your child, have any signs of illness (cough, runny nose, fever, upset stomach, etc)
For more information, visit www.thebridgeservices.ca.
- Balance, Core & Stretch
- Begin to Spin
- Flow Yoga
- Hatha Yoga
- Indoor Walking
- Learn to Make Pottery - Charcuterie Board and Dip Bowl
- Learn to Make Pottery - Christmas Decorations
- Lear to Cook: Vietnamese Salad Rolls
- Learn to Speak Spanish for Adventurers
- Remedy Yoga Therapy - Level 1 and Level 2
- Spin, Core & Stretch
- Spin, Sculpt and Stretch
- Yoga for Your Back: Level 1 and Level 2
- Yin Yoga
To register for programs, click here to register online, call 250.767.2133 to register over the phone, or visit the Peachland Community Centre (4450 6th St) to register in person. For more information on our programs, please email email@example.com or call 250.767.2133.
General Registration Information
- Appropriate program selection and registration are the responsibility of the person registering for the program.
- Participants can transfer from one program to another only if space is available.
- Prorated refunds will be issued at the time/date of notification. There is a 20% processing fee on session withdrawals unless the withdrawal is accompanied by a statement from a medical doctor.
- All sessions are subject to cancellation due to insufficient registration, instructor availability, inclement weather or non-availability of facilities. In these cases, a full or prorated refund will be issued.
- Class sizes are limited and are filled on a first come, first serve basis.
- Sessions have both minimum and maximum numbers of participants required. Please register early.
- The District reserves the right to fill a registered session with drop-in spots 15 minutes after the regular start time.
The Peachland Recreation Department is seeking feedback on our recreation programs. If you have participated in our programs in the last 6 months, please tell us how we are doing!