PROCUREMENT, BIDS AND TENDERS
JANITORIAL SERVICES - Municipal Buildings & Transit Shelters
- Tender document may be found here at BC Bid
- Closing date: May 16, 2019 at 2:00 pm
- Enquiries related to the technical content of this Tender refer to: Director of Community Serivces
CENTENNIAL PATHWAY REPAIR AND SHORELINE PROTECTION
- View RFQ Documents via BC BID
- High lake levels in the spring of 2017 caused the structural failure of portions of the Centennial Pathway at two locations along Beach Avenue. Wave action eroded the existing riprap, shoreline material and supporting gravels of the pathway at the two sites. The full extent of undermining is unknown. To protect public safety, the District responded with emergency placement of riprap along the shoreline from 8th Street to 13th Street.
The District of Peachland is seeking quotations from qualified Contractors to provide equipment and labour to restore the structural integrity of the pathway and remove and replace the emergency riprap at the two failure sites to meet an engineered shoreline protection design.
- Closes April 05, 2019
- This Contract was awarded to ARISE CONTRACTING